Little Man and Mr. H love their Daddy. Really it melts my heart how much they love and miss him. Henry doesn't talk much but will always ask "where daddy?" the moment he wakes up. And Mikey has always loved his Papai and has a very hard time when he is gone on a trip. I'm not sure how much longer this will work but when one of them is doing something with Daddy the other one must join in. (Evanicio better start lifting more weight.)
Mr. H Stole Borrowed was given a bus that his cousins used to play with. He calls it "Tuck" (Truck) and nearly every time we go outside he is bound to want to run around with it.
I have been feeling so sick (Curse the person who named it "morning Sickness" that is so deceptive) That I asked my sister to take Mikey to his Preschool Easter Egg hunt this year. Mikey ended up having a puffy face and hives. We had no idea what caused them and since there was no other symptoms he still went. (His poor red face!)
In the past I have done a terrible job documenting my pregnancies so I'm hoping to do better, but I will make no guarantees as I'm hardly capable of doing the day to day taking pictures won't be on my high list. But here I am at 10 weeks with Baby #3.
No comments:
Post a Comment