Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Days!

Mr. H is a little Cuddle bug.  He loves to snuggle up to you especially if he is scared or tired.
He even seems to know when I'm having my really bad days.  And instead of yelling at me for laying in bed trying not to get sick, he comes and asks to cuddle with me.
 Have any of you tried Sea Bands?  I bought them when I was pregnant with Henry with high hopes but they did nothing.  I pulled them out this time hoping that they would make a difference, I have been wearing them but other than leaving a dent in my wrist and making it itch I don't think they do much for me.
 11 Weeks!  Still trying to work out but I really don't have energy to spare so I think I will throw in the towel for awhile.
 Mother's Day was so nice this year.  Nothing Huge (but honestly I felt so crappy all I wanted to do was sleep) Mikey made me this card, it was my favorite gift of all!  He said he drew me with "pretty shoes".  My favorite response was to the last question "What is her favorite thing to do?" he said "Play outside in the Hot Tub."  I have no idea where he came up with that since I actually don't really like hot tubs and we do not own one.
 Mikey also insisted that he make me breakfast.  He wouldn't let anyone come in the kitchen and I was a little nervous so I told him he couldn't cook anything if he was going to do it all by himself (he loves to cook.)  So I was pleasantly surprised when he called me to the table for his special breakfast for me.  (Love my Little man!)
 I can't express how different Mother's day feels with these two Littles in my life.  I remember the ache in my heart and soul on Mother's day before they blessed our lives.  I know that Mother's Day can still be a heartache for many and I try to keep those who ache in my prayers on that day especially.

 A few days later we were able to get the first glimpse of our new little one.  It is so amazing that a person can grow right inside of me, but it also amazes me that such a tiny thing can make me so sick and fatigued, I just remind myself that the end result is worth every moment of feeling horrible.
 Mr. H is growing up by the second.  One of the hardest things of finding out I was pregnant was looking at him and feeling like his baby hood would be stolen from him with this new sibling.  But I pray that he won't feel that way and that he will grow just enough before the new baby that it won't be a horrible crazy emotional mess. (They will be almost 2 1/2 years apart so I'm sure it will be fine.)
 12 weeks.  I know there doesn't seem to be much difference but I'm feeling fuller.  Clothes are fitting snug.  I actually got ready this day took a shower did my hair etc.  Then I took a 2 hour nap and felt super sick for the following 3 days.  I decided getting ready was way overrated.
 Little Man saw some kids playing hop scotch and asked me about it.  I have fond memories of playing hop scotch on my driveway as a kid so we came home and played.  It was so fun to see Little Man enjoying a game I played as a kid.
 Mikey's last Preschool Field Trip was to a local Grocery store.  My sister graciously took him, since being around food is not a great place for me right now.  Mikey loved seeing the huge fridge and freezer as well as how the food comes to the store on a big truck.
This is Mikey with many of his preschool class mates.  It was his last day of Preschool at the Mrs. Clouds house. 
 This is Mikey on his VERY LAST DAY of Preschool.  I'm not sure who was sadder him or I.
 His Preschool class met at the local park for an end of the year Party.  Mikey Loved having Ryan in his class, they both LOVE soccer and would spend most of their outdoor time playing.
 Mrs. Cloud had made each child a special book with pictures and their art.  Honestly I wish Mrs. Cloud could just keep teaching Mikey until College.
 Here is the entire class minus one boy who was on vacation.  These kids all adore Mrs. Cloud and I can't blame them she is the perfect balance of kindness and firmness with lots of love and excitement mixed in.
We will miss you Mrs. Cloud!

No comments: