Growing up I never went to a pumpkin patch. So until Mikey hit preschool and we went to a pumpkin patch with his preschool
last year I never bothered going. This year my friend who does a Co-op preschool asked if we wanted to join their preschool for a field trip to a pumpkin patch. Evanicio was....hahaha do I even need to mention he was gone? So I jumped at a chance to have an outing.
 |
| The Group before the "tour" |
 |
| Tractor Ride (Mikey is in the 2nd to last bucket) |
 |
| The coolest John Deere Trike (don't tell but I want one!) |
 |
| Baby calves (yep Mikey's mouth is on that bar EWWWW!) |
 |
| Tiny Donkey |

On the Hay ride with Mr H.
A "red Neck Sandbox" aka an old spa set into the grand. It was AWESOME if only I had a yard to do it in!
Corn Box. Super fun but make sure you take off any jewelry and take your keys out of your pockets! We went back to play here after the tour and a dad had lost his keys (He was just being a fun dad but completely forgot he had keys in his pocket) and been looking for over an hour. It was getting super cold so I drove them home to get a second set. Poor guy!
Lil' Goats
Once we got home we headed outside to enjoy the last glimpse of sunshine. Henry is singing his first and favorite sign "Airplane".
The NEXT day Mikey's Preschool went to Mosby pumpkin Patch (Making up for my youth). But before heading to the patch we went to the grocery store and were surprised to find the Wiener Mobile in the parking lot!
 |
| Weiner Mobile! |
 |
| Tractor at the Patch |
 |
| Henry and Pumpkin at the patch |
 |
| The Class. |
Learning about Pumpkins and pumpkin Patches.
Everyone in his class!
Mrs. Cloud Reading a Pumpkin Story.
We were lucky to have great weather just a little chilly to visit both patches!
1 comment:
I didn't realize you'd never been to a pumpkin patch before! So fun we got to go with you on your first visit.
Post a Comment