Monday, October 21, 2013

Shades, Rides, Apple Heads, Hotties Birthday, People, Friends, and Boxes.

That's right Aunt KK I make these Shades look GOOOOOOOD!  (Just in case you leave your sunnies at our house this is what we will do!)
 Mr. H found a neighbors car and started to RUN!  Running makes him HAPPY!
 My Dear Friend (and neighbor, lucky me I know) shared some amazing apples with us.  They were as big as our heads, well almost, and YUMMY!
 This Hot Hottie Turned the big 37 this year!  I tired to make chocolate Molten cake, he was gracious and ate it.
 Little Man is drawing people.  They have arms, heads, faces....I LOVE IT!
 Little Man and his BEST friend.  Best because they are like brothers they fight like crazy but love each other just the same.  (Silly kids!)
 Boxes, there is never a better toy.  It can become ANYTHING, can provide hours of fun play, and when finished can be recycled.  Seriously re-thinking why my house has toys.

No comments: