Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013!

Little Man had High orders for his Pumpkins this year, he wanted lots of them!  I'm the only one that has been willing to carve pumpkins but after doing the first 4 I told Evan he and Mikey were in charge to the last two.  
3 I did, the M was kind of a cop out hahaha but Mikey loved it!
from left to right My screaming man, Mikey's face, Evanicios Face.  Not to shabby!
I do my best to multi task.  I swear I was good at multitasking before kids.  I make my own bread so I let the bread maker mix it but bake it in the oven.  I left the dough to mix and went to pick up Mikey from Preschool.  When I got home this is what I found.
 
 So I threw that bread into the pans let it rise and baked it.  Turned out fine!  hahaha
Mr. H is a climber (Little Man never was) he has no understanding as to why he can't do exactly what Little Man does.  So while Little Man was at preschool and I was changing his sheets and cleaning his room Henry took full advantage of the moment climbed up in the chair and started playing legos.
 Evanicio was replacing the flap thing and of course Mr. H had to come investigate.
 Halloween was cool but dry.  We hope you all had a fun and Wonderful Halloween!  
May the Force be with you!

No comments: