Cousins are the best!
This is how we roll usually, crazy hair, no makeup, and a weird expression yep check!
I went for a fall run and when I looked down at Mr. H he was peacefully sleeping and this sweet leaf was keeping him company.
Ward Halloween party. Uncle Janu is rather calm he must be on Darth Vaders side!
Darth Vader and his cousins Kitty and Sleeping Beauty. What you didn't know he had cousins?
Mikey showing his doughnut eating skills.
The cutest Ewok and I Princess Leia.
And since it was fun the first two times we went to a pumpkin patch again! hahahaha
Tractor ride
Show them how it is done Mikey! (I think we need a farm or at least to work on one for a summer.)
Uncle Janu teaching Mr. H also Technique.
Check out that Goat!
Was it wet or cold?
Cutest Piggies.
All those Farm Animals and Little Man loves the cats!
Hay Ride time!
4 out of 6 kids not to shabby!
Throw those leaves!
We loved having everyone visit and can't wait until we can have another fun adventure!








No comments:
Post a Comment