The First weekend of November I went with my sister and her friends on a Girls Weekend/shopping trip. They do it annually and one of their friends ended up not going so I jumped in last minute. It was a ton of fun to hang with my sis and some other fun ladies, but I'm not sure I'm cut out for such intense shopping trips.
Little Man has been working away at his Halloween candy he seems to
The Library is one of our favorite places to go. We have an AMAZING story time lady and there is always a cuddly friend!
We were feeling the Christmas Spirit creeping up on us even in November!
I just love my two littles!
Little Man went to the dentist and picked this as one of his prizes. hahahaha!
Mr. H is a climber, Mikey never was so this should be interesting.



No comments:
Post a Comment