This guy was indeed huge, fatter than a hot dog and just as long. But thankfully he was not a snake!
We visited our small airport again. The boys just love watching the planes and helicopters take off and land and I get to enjoy a little time in the warm sun. They literally flew right over our head to the landing strip this was our view as it was coming up to us.
My Parents drove up the first part of August. They mainly came to help my Sis and BIL build a deck but I made sure to steal them for a couple of days before the work began. We went on a hike to twin falls. The husbands had to work so my sis and her kids came with us. It was fun, but I felt like the worst mom when I realized I hadn't packed any extra diapers for Henry (Don't judge there was a lot going on getting ready to go and I thought I had put them in.). I changed him into the only clean one I had right before we started the hike. Luckily we found wonderful and gracious woman on the trail who didn't have any diapers with her but left two for me on my windshield. I'm so grateful for her and it was so nice to know that there are still very kind people in the world!
Little Man was a trooper! The falls were beautiful, but they were hard to photograph since there were trees or you were hanging off an over look.
The next day Evanicio the kids and I took my parents on another hike. The time we did the Naches Loop trail. We have done this one a few times with our friends (Here and here )but never this early in the year. There were SO many wild flowers it was gorgeous. And we were lucky enough to have a sunny clear day which made for stunning views.
Our little Family
Grandpa Poke Nose, Mikey, and Grandma Mamu
Mikey and Papai.
The crew with Mt. Rainer in the back ground.
My super cute parents. Retirement looks great on them right?
Another nice view. Mikey did well but was about done at this point he made it with a few extra candy snacks. I can't blame him for a kid that rarely hikes to do a hike two days in a row I think he did really well!



No comments:
Post a Comment