Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Road Trip to Janu and Coco's bungalow!

I have mentioned it before but truly I'm not lying when I say Evanicio has been gone A LOT.  The boys and I can't help but get a bit stir crazy so we decided to hop in the van and drive down to my brother and SIL house for a few days.
Checking out blackberries.
We also had great excursions while we were there!
My favorite Graffiti ever!

Uncle Janu and Little Man

Mr H and Uncle Janue

We found an acorn!

Lunch time snoozing with Uncle Janu.
We were treated to some yummy food both homemade and fun restaurants! 
Checking out the Ducks Campus.  It is never too early right?

First time in a swing!  WEEEEE!

Little Man is so lucky to have a nice Uncle!

We can not forget sweet Tillie!

We are very gentle with Tillie.

Jet races in the backyard in attempt to wear little man out.  (It didn't work.)

I can't get enough of these Brown eyes!
This was also probably one of the most humbling visits I have ever made, I drove all the way there (5 hours) only to realize upon arrival that I had completely forgotten my wallet. (I thought I had it but left the bag I had put it in in my kitchen.)  If you know me at all then you will know that I was so embarrassed not only could I not pay for anything I would have to ask for gas money just to get back home.  Seriously I felt sick horrible.  I think Coco thought this was hilarious (in a kind way) because she knew my inner struggle with that situation.  Luckily they are amazing hostesses and we still had a great time despite my error!

Thank you so much Janu and Coco for a wonderful time!

No comments: