Little Man received his first hair cut. We hardly took anything off and he seemed amused while he held the shaver but the moment I started to cut his hair he freaked out and it all went downhill from there.
Some friends and I have been wanting to go out to Whidbey island for a day with our kids for a few years now. We finally grabbed one of the last warm days of summer to go. My friend's grandparents have a house on the beach there. Despite Henry refusing to nap and as a result being super grumpy it was really fun and relaxing. I know I have said this before but there is something about warm sun, sand and the sound of water that seems to hypnotize me. I feel so relaxed and happy with that combination, maybe one day I will live in a little beach cottage! (I can always dream right?)
For Mikey there was digging, digging and more digging. To top it all off it was with fun friends so really he LOVED it!




No comments:
Post a Comment