Sunday, March 31, 2013

Preschool Egg Hunt

I know I have said it before but I have to say it again.  I just LOVE Mikey's preschool teacher, Mrs Cloud!  (Yes her real name is Mrs Cloud.)  
She is amazing with the kids it is a treat just to watch her interacting with them!
She did a Easter Egg hunt/party at the local park.  The kids loved it!  Mikey was sad that they didn't get to play the games because it started to rain but he loved everything they did get to do.
Mikey and his buddy on the beach at the park

Lining up to head over to the egg hunt!

His whole preschool class

Found one!
Bags filled with eggs.
Mrs. Cloud pulled out spoons for the kids to frost the cookies.  At first I figured that she just wanted to avoid giving knives to them (which I'm sure was part of it) but do you know how much easier it is for kids to hold the "eating end" of the spoon and frost with the handle?!?  
Frosting cookies using a spoon...Genius!
Getting an Easter Gift and hug from Mrs. Cloud

Loving on the Easter Gift.  Mikey loves that the bunny "Hugs" him.
Henry has become an excellent eater, although we have had to take it very slow since his tummy doesn't want to let him digest without causing him pain.  He tried Sweet potatoes for his 2nd food and they went over much better than the Zucchini.  

1 comment:

v said...

Awww! that picture of him getting a hug is just too cute! Thanks for sharing all these sweet photos.