Monday, March 11, 2013

1st Zucchini

At Henry's 6 Month Doctor appointment his Dr. encouraged me to try a food with him.  With Mikey we tried rice cereal at 6 month and all his digestive problems got so much worse when we did I will admit I have been hesitant to start Henry on anything.  She told me to pick a vegetable or fruit instead of rice cereal and for some reason I liked that idea better.
After having now 2 kids with food intolerances/digestive issues I am really wary of all the "stuff" that is put into food so I decided I would make my own  baby food this time.  I got some organic zucchini steamed them and blended it up.  Henry seemed pretty interested in trying initially.
Looking so grown up and ready to eat!

Mr. M of course needs to be in on the action as well.  (even though he kept saying "I don't like Zucchini" 
I'm sure every baby is funny when they try their first bite of food.  Please don't mind my silly laugh, I just thought he was so funny and cute.

3 comments:

trever.lesa said...

The looks he gives you are awesome. He's so cute!

MaryKai said...

You need to come over more. It is PATHETIC that I get to experience my 5 minute away nephew through the internet. That being said, I think I've watched this like 10 times! What a cutie!

v said...

Awww~ Precious boy! Good luck with the upset tummy stuff.. i hope this organic route goes smoother... even though it requires a lot more work on your part.