Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend Fun!

The Friday before Easter we went with our friends to the Seattle Zoo.  It was a sunny (but cold) day and so we were glad to do something outside and enjoy the sun!  Mikey and his friend were "racers" they would see one animal and RUN to the next exhibit.  It was a little tricky keeping up with them let alone snapping pictures but I got a couple.

The next day (Saturday) the Easter Bunny came.  Mikey was so excited to find eggs both inside and OUTSIDE.  (Usually it is so rainy, cold and muddy finding them outside is not an option.)  Our Easter Bunny also gave small toys and a clothing item this year and just a little bit of Candy, we had no complaints so Mommy might tell the Easter Bunny to continue that way!
That night I stayed up late quickly making two matching bow ties.  I saw a lot of cute easter dresses for girls and wanted something fun for my two cute boys! 
We had a wonderful Easter weekend and the NW weather gave us a wonderful gift of sunshine and 60 degree weather! 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So adorable! I love the bow ties!