Henry is growing up so fast I really am so sad. I love seeing him grow each day but at the same time it is going by faster than a bullet train.
to bounce. once of his favorite things to do is get in his bouncer and bounce. A few times he even bounced himself to sleep while I was making dinner.
Henry is a great baby. He is very laid back go with the flow. (This has been a blessing since Evanicio travels a lot. Henry lets me take care of Mikey and patiently waits his turn.) He is not very demanding. That being said he LOVES to be held, cuddled, massaged, and talked to. He can roll from his tummy to his back if you coax him. He prefers to play "superman" (lifts all his limbs and tries to balance on his tummy.)
He will tell you stories for over 15 minutes if he is in the mood. He loves to giggle, grab his toes, try to eat you, nurse. He LOVES his Pacifier and silky blanket and has a hard time sleeping without both. He smiles a ton! It is very hard to go check on him at night because he will immediately start smiling, giggling and babbling like you are the best thing since sliced bread the moment he sees you. It is hard not to giggle with him.

He did NOT like his shots. Since he is overall so happy when he does cry it is really sad and he cried like you just slapped him in the face when he got his shots. I picked him up and cuddled him and he started babbling and looking at me like "Why did you let them do that?" (Talk about feeling bad.) He is growing well. His head is growing really fast it is 18 inches (93%) he is 26 1/4 inches long (41%) and he is 16 lbs 12 oz (33%).
4 comments:
I can't believe he is six months already. Babies grow too fast! Your boys are adorable!
Who are these kids with the small heads? Every kids I know has a learge head according to the charts. Where are these small headed babies?
Oops *kid
Awww! He is so precious!!! That picture of sleeping in the bouncer is priceless! Ya know, I am experiencing a lot of the same things with my second, Julie, that you are. So happy and super patient as I tend to her older and more demanding sister. It's like Heavenly Father knows what we needs and sends us perfect little babies.. that giggle and kick in the middle of the night instead of screaming for attention.
Post a Comment