Monday, December 17, 2012

A cow in the Sink...

For those of you who have been reading this blog for awhile you may remember that a year and a half ago, my brother helped us fix a leak in our disposal.  We were really so grateful that it cost us only a few dollars and that he was able to do it, since we were packing our car so we could go to Utah that day.  This fall I noticed that it was leaking again.  The leak wasn't horrible and when I told my brother about it he practically begged if I would wait so he could install the new disposal for me.  Who is going to say no to that?  He even researched and found a good deal on a good disposal, so all I had to do was order it DONE!   
Little Man loves "helping" and Luckily Uncle Teo is patient and willing to let him.  
Whats up there?
Will you let me out of here?
THE CLAW
The best part is when it was all done Teo flipped it on to see how it sounded (We had bought one that was supposed to be 'quiet') but when he turned it on do you know what we heard?  A deep gut felt MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   All along I thought i was getting a new disposal but somehow I bought myself a cow.  (Ok maybe it was funnier if you were here.)
The next morning I was informed that I needed new Toliet seats because my current ones would supposedly BUCK an unassuming guest right off. (aka they were loose and slid around, they came that way when we bought the house who knew!)  So off my Dad, brother and Mikey went to Home depot to remedy that situation.  At one point my brother called and was talking to me and I heard him say "Mikey!" then a pause "OOOPS!".  I tried to ask what was going on my my brother just kindly and swiftly said goodbye.  
Then when they got home instead of telling me what happened they started showing me pictures like this:
 Of course the worst entered my thoughts, I love Home Depot I didn't want to be banned! Luckily then they showed me this: And finally after I started asking questions they told me what happened.  Mikey had been 'Driving' the cart and tried backing up but forgot to watch and BAM he smacked into a hanging display that then fell all over, luckily my Little Man knows how to clean up: 


I'd be a liar to say I have never knocked a display down with a cart before so really how can you be mad at him, once he cleaned it up?
There was also some family baby love going around.  It is pretty easy to love this baby.
See case in point he is just so cute! 
And nothing beats having my two big brothers here!  Especially when one is sporting that awesome facial hair!  Never a dull moment, never! 
Don't worry he was just trying out the above look he originally looked like this.
No Shave November!

1 comment:

v said...

oh your boys are precious!!