Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And into June

June was upon us faster than I realized and before we knew it Uncle Teo was visiting (watching my sisters kids) and we were preparing to leave to go to Utah and our 8th Anniversary was quickly approaching.
I didn't get many Pics of Uncle Teo's visit (he is good at capturing everything via camera.)
We did throw an impromptu Birthday Celebration when My sister and her Hubs arrived home early from their trip. (She wanted homemade pudding vs Cake). KK you are an amazing sister and I feel SO blessed to have you live so close to us! Hope you had an amazing B-day!The last day Teo was here (Monday June 13) was our 8th anniversary and the day we were leaving to drive to Utah. All I can say is Teo was the BEST Anniversary gift anyone could ask for. Early that morning he discovered a leak in our disposal (Can you imagine the water damage if we had not discovered it prior to leaving) He not only become Super Mr. Fix It while we were busy packing but he was SUPER PATIENT MR FIX IT and let Mikey help.Do you see how happy Mikey is? Yeah Uncle Teo is a favorite around these parts for sure!
Once Teo had fixed that leak he discovered a second minor leak on the left side of the sink. Talk about Awesome he fixed both leaks and we were able to pack and get on the road without delay!
YAY for an amazing brother and Uncle!

No comments: