Sunday, August 26, 2012

Papai is home! Sun Fun! Visitor!

Evanicio returned home Friday from his Business trip to Brasil.  On Saturday we went out on a small family outing to enjoy the GORGEOUS weather!
Notice Mikey's Shoes.  He puts them on the wrong feet and I can't tell you how many people (strangers) point it out to us.  But if you ask Mikey he likes them that way.
Saturday Night my Brother 'Uncle Teo' came to spend the next few days!  We were so excited to have a visitor! (I should mention that I put him to work as my own personal handy man!)
This picture was taken at 38 weeks 2 days before I headed to my Doctor Appointment.
The Doctor appointment was disappointing for me since my doctor said I wouldn't be having the baby any time soon.  (Although everything looked great so that was good!)  I was just feeling like I was about to explode if anything got any bigger so I was hoping I was further along. 
Mikey was in Heaven with Uncle Teo.  Nothing beats having an Uncle that has as much energy as you do and is willing to do all the cray things you want to do!  Thank you so much Uncle Teo!
As I mentioned I put Uncle Teo to work as my own personal Handy man at my house.  He helped me hang more shelving in the garage as well as hooks and other organization items.   We also decided to dive into one of my projects (a laundry basket dresser).  We were working hard and cruising right along on it.
But then somethings happened......To be continued in next post.

No comments: