Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chocolate Cake and 33 weeks

My Neighbor is always so thoughtful.  Whenever she make a treat she shares it with another neighbor and we are often a recipient of this kindness.  So when they showed up with Chocolate cupcakes (it was her daughters Birthday but they had to many.) I thanked them.   But in reality chocolate cake is not my thing.  Evan was gone so that left three chocolate cupcakes for Mikey.  Mikey who doesn't eat cake he just likes the frosting off the top. 
I let him eat one that night.  He liked off the top and said he didn't like the cake, surprise right?  The next day one of Mikey's friends came over.  I figured that it was better to share the last cupcake than have Mikey eat all three so I set them outside (anyone who has been around a three year old eating a cupcake knows that outside if the best location for this.)  I watched them like off the tops, I figured they would leave the rest but a few minutes later they looked like this.
And then this:
I guess little man does like Chocolate cake after all, or he just likes eating it with a fun friend.
What does 33 weeks pregnant look like?
Well a little like this:
And if you are 3 1/2 like this: 
Which then spurs the need for a picture like this:

Which luckily sneaks a picture like this:

1 comment:

Zappe Family said...

You are so cute! Seriously... and sorry I didn't get a chance to come and chat with you at the park last week! I wanted to get over there, but the little one had a mind of his own...can't keep my eyes off him for more than 2 seconds! :) Happy last weeks of prego!