I have to say a HUGE Thank you to my Brother and his Wife for letting us come, we were a sorry excuse for the lovely guests that they were supposed to have come (their good friends from TX) but we felt super lucky that they thought of us when that didn't work out.
There was a cute covered bridge and some fun river front properties we enjoyed. Aunt Coco wore the Coolest sunglasses ever provided by Grandmamu.
The River house had a few fun items in it, one of Mikey's favorite was the groovy yellow helmet.
Mikey was in Heaven with 5 adults to pay attention to him. Of course Uncle Janu took Mikey on extra special adventures.
Many of those were in the river.
We went on a small (on account of Mikey and I) but gorgeous hike to see some waterfalls.
Uncle Janu and Mikey had a little race, this was the outcome:
You better watch out Uncle Janu is a pretty serious racer and very competitive! Just kidding! Mikey just biffed it and seeing the cloud of dust after he crashed made me laugh until he started to scream. I thought he had broke something he was screaming so crazy, he usually is tough but I think his pride was hurt and there were 5 adults giving him attention so of course he probably had to milk it. Don't worry the scratches were all superficial and by that afternoon Mikey was telling me that they were almost gone so he was fine.
Aunt Coco and her mom also watched and entertained Little man. (He had major attention withdrawals when we got home after having so many fun people to play with). It honestly made it nice for me to be able to enjoy, relax and still know that little man was having a blast when I needed to sit down. This was a super fun time, when we left I didn't want it to be over (which is exactly the way I like it.)! Thanks again Janu and Coco for having us as your guests! You guys are awesome!
A day after we got back I left with two friends for a girls night/day weekend. We stayed at my friends In laws house on Bainbridge island. It was gorgeous. We stayed up until 4 in the morning, ate junk food, slept in, went window shopping, ate yummy food and to round it all out rode the ferry back home. It was a great get away before baby comes! Sadly I didn't take any pictures of us hahaha! My friend got one I will have to get from her. These two friends and I really enjoy Thai cuisine so over the last year or so we have tried 6 different Thai restaurants. We of course had to try one on this trip. Although we like many Thai dishes we get the same three dishes and share them so that we can compare which resturaunt we like best. The three dishes are Massaman Curry, Pad Thai, and fried rice (generally pineapple but this time we got seafood.)
I love that these friends are willing to share the dishes, because when I got out to eat I never want to order one things I would always rather try three or more!
Thirty Four weeks! My stomach is HEAVY! Baby feels like he is trying to bust out of my belly I think he is getting frustrated with the lack of space because sometimes he is just mean with his kicks and bumps and it hurts! This little guy gets the hiccups at least 2 to 3 times a day if not more. My Heartburn has reached a new level of pain and discomfort and I have had to up my Nexium to a double dose to try to control it. My tail bone has been killing me, I found out I "dislocated" it when I slipped on the grass a few weeks back (I'm fine it wasn't a hard fall wasn't even on my bum but I did the splits and that obviously wasn't good.) I just hope it decides to go back to where it belongs once the baby comes out. I'm getting SUPER DUPER excited to meet our little man, however I have done almost nothing to prepare for him to be here. I honestly just feel too tired and I know that no matter how much I prepare he will come and all will be ok. (At least that is what I'm telling myself.) Hopefully I will get a kick of nesting energy sometime but I'm not counting on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment