Mikey wanted to let you all know that he is going to be a BIG BROTHER! He is very excited for his little Brother (which we will refer to as Jott until he is born and real name is chosen) to make an appearance on or around Sept. 9 2012.
Mckell, I am so excited for you! What lucky boys to have such an amazing mom as you. I hope you are feeling well and letting that handsome little man take care of you. Can't wait to meet him in pictures and hopefully in person one day.
4 comments:
What a gorgeous boy you have! And to think we get another!! Can't wait until September!!
Mckell, I am so excited for you! What lucky boys to have such an amazing mom as you. I hope you are feeling well and letting that handsome little man take care of you. Can't wait to meet him in pictures and hopefully in person one day.
YAY YAY and YAY! Take care! 2 handsome boys! :)
Congrats! Always so exciting...
Post a Comment