Thursday, June 30, 2011

Playing like we mean it....Part 2

We were able to go to Cache Valley to take Great Grandpa out to lunch at Willow Park. While Great Grandpa and GrandMamu visited Mikey and explored the animal section of the park.
Mikey really liked seeing the owl, he loves owls right now and it is hard to get a glimpse of a real one. We also got very close to some small turtles that were trying to escape the chain link enclosure.I feel so blessed to have a wonderful Grandpa and I felt so lucky to introduce Mikey to his Great Grandpa.My Grandpa has always been a talented Guy. He does a great job growing some lovely flowers:And he made this little stool out of a Milk can and a tractor seat that I think is darling:We LOVE you 'Great' Grandpa!
The next day I felt so lucky because somehow with a lot of luck a bunch of us "old" friends were able to meet up at a park and just relax and play. I feel so blessed to have each of these girls (I guess I should say women) as my friends. They have always been and still are great examples to me. Each of them boost me up in a different way and I love all the positive attitude that comes from this group!
Maybe I shouldn't be that surprised since all my friends are of course wonderful mothers but I have to admit I was a little surprised at how well all the kids played together. It was like they had always been good friends. (Here are some more pictures to enjoy, keep in mind it was super windy we don't have crazy hair hahaha!)


To be continued....

No comments: