Monday, June 27, 2011

Playing like we mean it

Sadly Evanicio rode/drove home with my sisters family but Luckily he left Mikey and I at my parents for TWO WEEKS!
The time flew by and was up way too fast! But we did REALLY enjoy it while we were there.
We did A LOT of train watching! (Thanks to Grandpa's swift running skills we actually got to see a couple!)We tried a new Drink (Fanta Orange soda with salted Peanuts, nostalgia for my dad. Not too bad!)
Of course we cooled off in Irrigation water (It was in the 90's while we were there LOVE!).
We were spoiled with TONS of Treats (Like GIANT marshmallows)We went to a SUPER fun Treehouse Children's Museum. Thanks Abby and Jane for letting us hang out with you guys we had a blast! (People that live close to Ogden be aware that to attend a museum like that in Seattle I'm easily out $40 just for Mikey and I to park and get in so take advantage!)
I think this is one of the only times Jane and Mikey were at the same place at the same time silly kids.My little Doctor (He gave "pokes" aka shots to all the Dolls it was hilarious.)He really enjoyed trying to Milk the cow which I thought was kind of funny.
He Adores Fire Trucks and Fire men so this was a win win!And even though he has a train table at home I had DRAG him away from this area screaming so that he could enjoy the rest of the museum. (see the concentration on his face?)We worked in the yard (Funny how when I was a kid I hated yard work and now I'm grown every spare moment was spent outside "working", can you really call it work when it is so enjoyable?)Mikey could not get enough of his "Grandpa Poke Nose". But how could you blame him Grandpa has fun tools and big trucks. Luckily Grandpa didn't mind the shadow. :)
While some of us worked others just hid to avoid the labor. hehehe Just kidding Mamu you worked super hard too!
We spent a Ton of time outside which is exactly what we wanted to do. And this was a favorite place to watch passing cars/planes, talk to neighbors, blow bubbles etc.. (So many good memories on this porch for me I loved making more with my own little man!)

To be continued....

No comments: