Saturday, June 18, 2011

Costa Utah Fun comes to an end

We were able to attend a fun BBQ hosted by Tio Arlon and Tia Nieves(Thank you!) the last day of our time spent in Utah with Evanicio's side of the family.
I'm not sure why but I didn't take many pictures on this day. (I always think I have a ton of pictures and then when I get home realize I didn't take many. So if you have any please share.)
I did get a picture of these two hams! (I honestly am SO sad these two don't live closer they have SO much fun together.)
And of course we were all super sad to have to drop Vovo Gleis off at the airport we were hoping she would just come back to Seattle with us instead!
We loved seeing everyone and hope that we get to see you again VERY soon!

No comments: