Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Part 1 Utah Trip

The day we arrived in Utah (I'm not going to mention what my Little Man was like on the 12 hour drive I will leave that to your imagination.) My parents hosted a impromptu Grant (my uncle) Family BBQ (I guess I should mention minus Grant and his wife). It was SO much fun to get to see cousins that I have literally not seen for years (I honestly lost track of how many.) as well as try to figure out all the kids names. My dad was smart enough to snap a shot of each family.


My own nephews had such a fun time they asked if we could have everyone back more often! I'm not sure how all my cousins would feel about making the trek back just to play but I think we can all agree it was fun while it lasted.
(If anyone is interested in the rest of the pics my dad took of all the kids playing I can make a slide show let me know if you would like it!)

No comments: