Monday, June 13, 2011

EIGHT YEARS!

I can't believe that we have been married eight years. I know to some that is nothing and to others it is a lot. It feel like it was just yesterday that we even met let alone got married and at the same time I can't seem to remember life without my Hottie (aka Evanicio) nor do I want to imagine it without him. I love him more than ever, and I feel so lucky to be married to an amazing guy who is devoted to his family and loves to make people laugh.

Hottie I just wanted you to know so you never have to wonder I'm always willing to give you a kiss on the "A"! (hahahaha) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!Heres to another amazing and adventurous 8 years.

1 comment:

v said...

I never saw a wedding picture of you and I LOVE IT! So cute... Your fam is just darling! It was so funto hang out again and catch up. Thanks for getting me the invite to your blog. Way cute.