So the truth is I don't have many pictures because our every day is wake up and survive another horrible awful cold rainy wet depressing day. And that is all I can do to make it day to day right now. So here are two pics of little man that have been snapped during this shall we say "hibernation" time.
This one is him enjoying some ice cream his Paipai brought home. (whenever you tell him to smile he smiles like this it looks like he is in pain.)
This one is one I caught when he didn't know I was there. He had been quite for a while which usually means he is into trouble so when I caught him reading his books I had to catch him in the act. The angle is weird because I was hiding behind the couch trying not to let him know I was there.
I hope that wherever you are the weather is being much nicer to you! Or if you love cold dark gloomy weather why don't you come visit me? It would really make my day!
1 comment:
The weather, gray skies and rain is excatly why we only lived out at Grays Harbor for 2 1/2 years. Then we moved to Idaho alls, and hot dry weather.
Post a Comment