Sunday, April 3, 2011

What have we been up too.....

I can honestly say we have been up to A TON! But I have to be honest I do not have much to show for it. I have been horrible at taking pictures. And to be honest all the business isn't really Exciting stuff just stuff.
I even completely forgot about April Fools day! Who does that right? The only thing that made me remember is late int he afternoon I checked email and my Sister who lives all but 5 minutes away from me had emailed our family saying that her husband got a new job and they were relocating to Connecticut. I was so out of it that I actually thought "Why the heck didn't she call me about this?" But luckily my brother had already responded calling her out on the April Fools joke. Ugh so much for doing something fun that day hopefully I will remember next year.
I have been working madly on new projects which you can check out at this blog: http://creativelystartingsomewhere.blogspot.com
I'm really just doing the other blog for fun as well as to help keep me motivated and complete the many projects I'm working on. But to give you a glimpse before you head over to that Blog. My neighbors have had the "delight" of seeing me decked out like so:
One Neighbor even commented that he thought I was preparing to Rob a bank.....I would never even think about robbing a bank period but if I did I would want way cooler disguise.

1 comment:

MaryKai said...

Sweet glasses. I think I had a pair like that when I was 12!