Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mikeyisims

I have realized that Mikey picks up on EVERYTHING I do or say. There are so many moments that I am watching him and he tries to do or say something exactly like Evan or I. There are also those times I'm not sure where he got his "saying" from.
One of him most recent sayings is "I'm happy again!" he will say this at random moments. Usually when things are going well (or at least his way) so it makes sense to be happy.
He also says "Thank you....Thank you so much." Evan and I think this is very cute we have no idea where he learned to be so nice! hahaha
Mikey has been testing the waters of good and bad choices and I try my best to be very consistent and make him say "Sorry" to whatever it is that he made the bad choice with (even if it is something like a door I make him say "Sorry door") Lately anytime Mikey sees anyone crying or hears anyone say "Ooow" he says "Sorry" or "I want to say Sorry" even though he was obviously not the cause of it. I may be over emphasizing the Sorry but to be honest I would rather have a kid that says sorry to much than too little so I will take it!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Hey!

I tried to reply to your comment, and I'm not sure I did it correctly. Just in case, here it is again. The color of paint is: Granite Gray. It is Glidden paint (from the Home Depot) and the finish is Eggshell. I hope this helps. Good luck with the painting! Your little boy is ADORABLE!!