
We had a fun but fast flying September. I was trying to recover from being gone for 3 weeks as well as get ready to leave again in October. A few things about Mikey, he LOVES attention and Airplanes. These are two things that his "Aunt" Julie can provide for him. We were so lucky to have a visit and she brought Mikey a Jet Blue plane you see in the picture. He is also wearing the "Little
Monstah" shirt she brought him from Boston. Can we say he is spoiled?
M has fallen in LOVE with Thomas the train and friends (I'm
ok with that it is better than barney in my mind.) And we were so lucky to have M's sweet uncle send him Thomas AND Percy in the mail. Ever since every package we get out of the mail Mikey thinks has Thomas in it. (I took an awesome video of him opening it but it won't load sorry.)

Mikey also has his own fashion sense. I do not mind if he isn't all
matchy matchy all the time. But to avoid him from being overwhelmed I try to give him two choices of bottoms, top etc. Most days this works and he is happy but some days he wants to choose all by himself. We were headed to the grocery store and Home depot and he insisted he wear Long sleeves, shorts, AND the tie. I figured none of it was indecent and it was weather appropriate so I gave in. I have never had so many kind comments on what my baby was wearing so maybe I should let him dress himself more often!

Put your boots on we are going to the fair! There is a HUGE fair here called the
Puyallup (pronounced: Pew-all-up) Fair. Many people made a big deal about going to it. I had a hard time swallowing the fact that you had PAY to get in the gates. (Where I grew up you did not pay to enter and you don't pay even today to enter.) It was pretty big although I wouldn't say it was impressive. M had a fun time. At the Camel M was on Evan's shoulders making him eye to eye with the camel and all the sudden the camel stopped chewing looked right at Mikey (he was fairly close) and starred long and hard. I told Evan he better move so Mikey didn't get spit on. But it was kind of funny to see the stare down.


M also has a rather expensive like for big boy toys. We had to drag him kicking and screaming away from these sweet tiny tractors. I think everyone thought we were killing him with the show he put on. (Notice that price tag. Just a little over budget for a less than 2 year
olds gift you think?)
We also tried one of the
"famous Fisher fair scones" it was
ok but where I'm from when you say scone it means fatty fried bread and honey butter.
Mikey also saw a sheep being sheered but he was pretty nervous. I think he thought he was next in line!
hahaha
1 comment:
Ahhh! Thanks for posting of pick of me and Mikey, so cute!!! I love the outfit he put together himself too! He's very creative just like his Mom :)
Post a Comment