From Vegas Mikey and I flew to Utah (Evan had to go home and work poor man) We spent 2 weeks there which you would think was a LONG time but the time flew by and I only got to do about 1/4 or less of what I wanted to.
Mikey again LOVED all the extra attention. He really enjoyed my parents huge yard and their dog. I have never been "home sick" for Utah but this trip made me realize what a great place it was to grow up and I have to admit it made me miss it a bit.
We took a tour of the local Fire Department. Mikey was IN LOVE with all of the Engines.
We were able to go to the county fair M enjoyed all the animals but once he found a tractor I knew we were in trouble I had to pull him away from it kicking and screaming when it was time to go. Luckily they were doing a sound check on the dance floor so he was soon happy again dancing all over to the music.
We also went on a hike. Big kids with Grandpa and KK to White Pine and the rest of us went around Tony Grove lake with the little ones.
We of course spent tons of time playing and chatting as well. I also got to see a few friends (I sure wish I would have been able to see more hopefully next time!)



1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun summer! Mikey is getting so big.
Post a Comment