Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hawaii in October....

We were so blessed to have the opportunity to go to Hawaii this October. We were able to see my sister and my sweet niece as well as see amazing things AND get tons of sun! (Which after the HORRIBLE cold summer we had in the NW we needed all the sun we could get.) I know I have posted a TON of the "SLIDE" type pics but you if you can bear with me I have so many pictures I will have to do it one more time. I will post a couple of my fav pics here though so if you don't want to waste time watching the "Slide" pics.
A little bit about the trip. M did fair on the plane rides (6 hours is a LONG time for a little guy.) M got his SECOND black eye on this trip. (Yeah so much for getting some cute family pics while in hawaii. At least this one did not require a doc visit.) I got Super sick and had to sleep one of my Hawaii days away. (Which made me angry but I was happy it wasn't worse and no one else got it.) I have an amazing sister and Niece to whom made this trip possible as well as were amazing hostesses. Most of our time was spent on the beach and in the sun. (If you know me at all you will not question this.) We were able to go on a hike, visit the temple, the Arizona Memorial and Dole Plantation. Did we want to do more? YES! But were we going to stress about it? NO! We were on vacation in HAWAII no clocks or stress allowed! It was kind of funny how at home our little family felt there. Granted we were the whitest people there but minus that small fact we all had a blast! All I can say is I Heart Hawaii and hope to return soon!

3 comments:

Angela said...

So jealous you got to go to Hawaii! Love that place!

Julie said...

I LOVE the slideshow!!! Thanks for posting all of the pictures! Wish I was there too!

trever.lesa said...

you really should have told how M got the black eye, it was a little funny after it was all over. Still surprised that was the worst that happened with M&M running all over.