Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Making the CHOP and CAMPING!

After Years of growing my hair out I had had enough. My hair is fine and straight as straw and just over all lifeless and a pain. It was taking too much time to do and I had had it! So what is a girl to do? Go from this....













To this TA DA! (sorry these were both self portraits/timed so not the most glamorous!) A change for the better in my book. Yes there were moments that I felt super hot with long hair, but that was only about once a month when I was able to take the time I needed to do it. Now with short hair I'm able to style it almost DAILY and feel pretty good about it!
Another fun thing we did was go CAMPING for the first time ever as a family (or that matter since being married). We borrowed most of the stuff (I wanted to see if camping was really for us before investing.) In the end we LOVED it and only wished we would have been able to spend more time there. Here are a few pics from a "hike" we took to see and upside down bus in the middle of the Forest.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love your haircut! I'll probably still stare at you all funny next time I see you again because it doesn't look like the McKell I know...but I love it! :)