Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy SEVEN years!


Evanicio and I hit our SEVEN year Anniversary on June 13. I will admit it feels weird to think I have been married for SEVEN years. I just do not feel old enough to say I have been married for Seven years. It was fun to look back at our wedding day pics. I will admit my favorite ones are just the "snap shot" ones like the one my brother in law took of us above. Evanicio and I went out to dinner and we talked a little about how much has happened and changed since we first met (another mind jolting conversation.) After Seven years I have learned so much but I know I still have a LONG way to go. I love my Hottie and our little family and I look forward to many more years of learning and adventures together. I just want to tell my Hottie how much I love him! He is my everything. I can't think of my life without him. He is truly my happiness.

2 comments:

MaryKai said...

Evan looks really good in that pic! You must have had an amazing photographer!!

Angela said...

Happy Seven Years! Woohoo!