Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th!!!!


Our "Awesome" (please note a HUGE sense of Sarcasm) North West Weather did not let us down. On the 4th we were graced with less than 60 degree weather and a rainy drizzle that chills you to the bone. I honestly felt like we had to be setting off fireworks for the new year because there was no way it could be so cold in JULY! We didn't get too many pics as it was raining. Please remember we are soaked in this picture and soon after I retired inside for a large Hot chocolate.
The day before we took Mikey to a Neighborhood "Parade" He LOVES trucks, bikes, and dogs so this parade did not disappoint.
Something that I thought was funny is before we started shooting off fireworks we were outside riding bikes. So when the fireworks started we kind of forgot about the "Saftey first" and let our kids look like crazies with helmets on.

No comments: