
M had a couple of chances to meet Santa this year. Both times it was way past his bed time and he seemed totally confused. In both instances he just ended up starring Santa down and giving his best butt face. It could have been worse though so I think over all he did pretty well.

The second picture he is in his PJ's because it was our Ward party and the theme was the "Polar Express" so we all wore our PJ's. The YW did a dance to the "Hot chocolate" song, Mikey LOVED it. He was bouncing and dancing right along with them, it was great!
We were also able to attend the Creche Exhibit held at our church and get a fun family picture there.
A good friend of mine found out that I didn't have a big Christmas tree (I was using 3 small ones). And she loves Christmas and Mikey so much she couldn't stand to let the season go by without bringing us a tree!
The problem was I had nothing to decorate such a large tree but she came to the rescue with cranberries! And like days of old we strung cranberries! I have always wanted to do that and I have to admit it was SO fun! Thank you so much Julie for thinking of us!
Mikey also got a pair of shoes. His socks kept falling off and after numerous brands and tries I heard shoes help keep socks on. So I got a pair. I was worried he would hate them and whine and complain but to my suprise he LOVES them. He even places them by his feet when they aren't on as if to ask for them to be on. What a sweetie! (Now I just wish he loved putting on his clothes as much as he loves putting on his shoes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment