Thursday, December 24, 2009

November Happenings


November was a great month. I had a birthday! (Yipee for getting old....!) At least I was surrounded by family and we had a TON of laughs!

My Wonderful Gorgeous Mamu came to visit as well. We had a blast! It was fun spending time with her and my sister as well as see her spend time and love my little Mikey. I love making my mom laugh and of course teasing her a little now and then. She has the BEST reactions!
















Mikey of course is growing like a WEED! Every day he does something that amazes me. I find myself wishing I could stop the clock for awhile. It seems like I waited for this sweet little guy for so long and now I have him he is growing up faster than I can keep up with.









Mikey started to crawl the end of October and Broke his first TWO bottom teeth about the same time (that was not so fun).
We spent Thanksgiving at my sisters house. It was fun but flew by like every holiday does.

No comments: