Monday, August 17, 2009

Freaky hot July days...

In the Great Northwest it rarely gets too hot (Hot being over 80). If you love the heat it NEVER gets too hot. As a result many people do not have Air Conditioning. (Unless they are super lucky or wealthy.)
This year we had a killer hot week of 90 and even 100 degree weather (with no AC this is hot!). I didn't mind sweating to death, as I love the sun and I promised I would never complain while it was around. However, my Poor Lil M HATES the heat so we spent a TON of time trying to find ways to cool him down. We went to Lake Wilderness and spent a day at Mud Moutain Dam with Aunt KK and Cousins S and N. The rest of the time we spent in cold tubs or kiddy pools or stayed secluded in our homes wearing as little as possible. What a fun adventure!

No comments: