Sunday, August 2, 2009

24 hour July visitors

My brother John and his wife Courtney came for a quick 24 hour visit. (We take what we can get! :) ) It was so nice to get to see them and Mikey just thought they were the best things that ever happened to him!
Mikey kept chewing on his fingers so Uncle Janu and Aunt Courtney thought he may taste good and gave him a try: (Mikey loves sharing!)

We want Uncle Janu, Aunt Courtney and Cousin Tillie to know that we miss them already and love them so much!

We really appreciate the time they took to come see us and can't wait to see them again! (Oh and Mikey LOVES his blanket Courtney. He loves to try to grab the colorful ribbons!) (Pictures of said blanket to come soon.)

Oh yeah, Courtney left her friends sweet cooking site, which I'm excited about because I think I can actually make these recipes!: www.bluejeangourmet.com

No comments: