Monday, March 31, 2014

March Mayham

Evanicio works for Boeing and my boys LOVE airplanes so their Papai was nice enough to make them this airport which provided hours of fun.
 My dad has always been a person that has taught preparedness as well as wanted to protect his family so it was fun to receive a survival bracelet that he made for each member of our family.
 Mr. H has been having gooey eyes and they seemed to get worse the day before my friend was going to watch my kids so Evanicio and I could go to the temple.  I took him to urgent care the evening before but they couldn't confirm or deny if it was pink eye even though his eyes were clear just gooey.  So we missed our date, just to be safe, and we gave him eye drops but we soon realized he just had allergies and his sinuses caused his gooey eyes so poor guy just has to deal with it.
Waiting is  boring but spiny stools are fun!
Mikey figured out how to cut a heart out of paper and was pretty darn proud of it! 
 I finally finished my gallery wall and "crazy" pillows.  I still need a new C as the one I had is too small but for now at least it is on the wall!
 Mr. H is a really happy kid except in the morning and you aren't fast enough making his Oatmeal.
 Mikey informed me on March 30 that is was Toby's (his Monkey) Birthday.  I was actually on my 4th week of a Health and Wellness challenge.  One of the challenges of the week was to go without any type of refined sugar.  So I had made some black bean brownies that were  HORRIBLE so I was more than happy to oblige and give the monkey my brownies.  Happy Birthday Toby!

No comments: