Saturday, September 21, 2013

My two littles

This may be just for me, but I think watching babies eat can be so cute.  I love how their un-coordinated hands work so hard to get the food to their mouths and how joyful they are when they do it!  Henry also likes to snuff his nose at you so I was trying to make him do that.

 Henry ADORES baths.  He is so happy in the tub.  He LOVES to splash and laughs when you dump water on him.
I just Love hoodies, so when you put a hoodie on a baby I swoon!
 Henry has a favorite silky blanket.  He has a large one that is supposed to stay in his bed but on more than one instance I have found him either pulling it out of the bed or already with it.  He realized I caught him and smashed his face into the blanket and started giggling like he thought I wouldn't see him.  "You can't see me, I can't see you, I am hidden."
We don't get many doughnuts at our house.  No we aren't Super Healthy people but I just don't generally buy them.  I saw a small pack of powdered covered doughnut holes and bought them as a random fun new treat to try.  Mikey was so excited and as he ate he said "These are the best Doughnut HOGS ever mom!"  What a cute funny kid!
 Little Man just LOVES Darth Vader.  I keep trying to tell him he should be a Good guy fan but he is not convinced.
 One of Henry's Favorite spots is in his little coupe.  I think he would sit in this thing for hours if you would keep pushing him.  To bad it sounds like you are wheeling around your trash can.  Not a discreet ride that's for sure.
 Little Man LOVES LOVES LOVES to help cook.  He says he wants to be a "cooker Man" when he grows up.  And hey I can't lie I hope his love of cooking sticks and he soon wants to make our families meals!
 Little Man came home with the below piece of paper from church.  He told me how they learned about doing nice things for others and how we (our family) should do nice things for each other.  Immediately he gave me a hug handed me the paper and said "I just gave you a secret service now you need to give me one......." Yep he was waiting for me to give him one right that very moment!

  Henry can't get enough Blue Berries (or berries in general)  this kid will sit in his chair eating berries for a ridiculously long time.  And if you don't give him more he screams at you.
We took Little Man Shoe shopping. He wanted these mens size 14 shoes and had no idea why that was not ok.
We found some better sized ones that once he ran through the store in he dubbed them "fast" and so he would be willing to get them instead.
I just love my two Littles!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love these every-day type posts!