Monday, August 12, 2013

You Retired? What will you do next? Have a Party of Course!

My Bro and SIL drove up to help with the deck and we decided that a party needed to be thrown to celebrate my parent's recent retirement.  So after a LONG hard day of work, by the men, my sister hosted a wonderful retirement party for them.  Words can't express how grateful I am to call these two wonderful people mom and dad.  They have taught me so much I can't even begin to explain how great they are and how lucky I feel that they are my parents.  I'm also VERY excited for this new chapter in their lives!
The Happy RETIRED Couple!
Their cake!
The kiddos who all wanted one of the Fondant Tires.
Yum Fondant!
Do you see Mikey's face?  hahaha I think he thought it was a chocolate Doughnut...Not exactly what he had expected hahaha!
Henry was there too enjoying all the love and attention he could get.
Snuggle Aunt Coco

Hanging with Uncle Janu!

No comments: