June was flat out crazy! (Yep about as crazy as Mikey Helmet hair in the above pic) Evanicio was gone for all but a couple days of the entire month, I decided take on a project that was over my head, family came to visit, our fridge died, and everyday life never stopped. So you can imagine why our blog has been neglected. I was have been half tempted to junk the blog all together but to be honest this is the best way for me to journal for our family so I hope I can catch up and continue capturing our lives.
Mikey ran his first race! Here he is before the race!
He ran the entire way and look at him running across the finish line. He did a great job and loved it!
We had family come! Like Uncle Janu
Grandma Mamu (it was Henry's nap time)
And Uncle Teo and Cousin Ryland
Of course with family here we worked on my Project (I'm going to post separately about that) and had a blast hanging out and going on adventures! Cousins are Crazy!
Evanicio was out of town myself and the kids tried to make Fathers day special for Uncle Teo!
As I mentioned Evanicio came home for about 48 hours. Unfortunately the airline lost his bag. Since he had to fly out again he took as much as he had here and left. Two weeks later (Evan was still gone) at 8pm at night I heard some wheels on our porch and a knock on the door. At first I got excited thinking Evanicio was surprising us and coming home early but when I answered the door it was NOT Evanicio, it was however his missing suitcase.
While looking in a box of child hood items I came across a dress that my dad had brought me back from Mexico when I was Mikey's age. Evanicio would hate me if he knew I did this but I had Mikey put it on for a picture hahahaha!
He was a good sport but once I took the picture he wanted it OFF! And to prove that he indeed is a boy he had me take a picture of him in his batman attire. (But to be honest if you put girl hair on him he would look almost like I did in that dress.)
Henry is happy happy and growing like a weed. Both my boys have big round eyes that almost everyone we meet comments on. Henry is lucky enough to have gotten some pretty nice lashes as well. (I know they aren't huge but coming from Evan and I these are pretty awesome!)
By the end of the month Evanicio came home and boy we were all happy to have him back (even though it was only for 10 days but hey we will take what we can get!)











No comments:
Post a Comment