Little Man had a Christmas Preschool Program. I LOVE going to these. Not only does he get so excited but he also surprises me! At one point during the program his teacher told everyone to sit down. Mikey stayed standing staring right at me with his huge blue eyes, his gaze so intense I felt like we were the only two people in the room. His teacher repeated "everyone sit down" and I gave him the look of "please listen" and finally his stare broke and he sat with a content smile on his face. Later I asked him why he didn't listen to his teacher and he said "I did, I just wanted to stand there and look at you." (I still told him he had to sit down when his teacher asks but how cute is he.) He was also SO SO SO excited to give me the present he made. I asked if we should wait to open it when his Papai got back (he was in Brasil) but he wanted me to open it "RIGHT NOW!" He did an amazing job singing the songs. My Little Man is growing up TOO FAST!
He didn't do so well singing the words correctly on this song but his excitement makes me love it anyway!
And then there is Henry. This sweet Little Baby knows how to melt his Mamae's heart with a smile. He is so patient and calm it makes me feel bad when he does cry or get upset. I know he isn't really rolling by himself, but the other day during Tummy time he did roll himself over about 6 times after I would put his hand/elbows under him. I took a video since Papai was in Brasil. I didn't realize how crazy excited I was until I watched it and listened to my crazy self. Oh, I love that being a mom gives me a "You can be crazy any time you'd like" card. (Oh and you may want to plug your ears at the end, I do a little happy shout!)

1 comment:
Awww! So sweet! Your little boys are just too precious!
Post a Comment