I love walking, biking etc to the park with Mikey so we headed there earlier in the week. When we were there he found my ear warmer in the running stroller (it wasn't a cold day it had just been left there from a previous walk.) He was admit that he wear it and once he put it on it totally flashed me back to the 80's, check it out.
Our 4th was mellow, we found out Evan was headed back to Brasil so I was a mean wife and made him install a ceiling fan in our bedroom (that last room to get one upstairs). He finished 5 minutes before our local fireworks started to we ran to see them only missing the first few minutes. Mikey loved the day! I told him it was our nations Birthday and he told me it was the best party ever! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures since most the day we just worked.
The end of the week our ward did their annual camp out at Ensign Ranch. I was sad to be a pooper but the idea of tent sleeping while this pregnant was not on my to do list so we opted to just drive up early Saturday morning. Mikey loves riding the horses when we go there so we made sure to do that.
After some other fun activities we headed up the mountain to Salmon la Sac to hang out on the Beach of the river with friends. Mikey was actually pretty ornery most of the day (I blame it on heat, lack of sleep, and he refused to drink much so he may have been a little dehydrated.) He played happily for a little while at the river.
The River was FREEZING cold water, even the guys were sqwaking like girls when they put their feet in it, I'm sure on a normal year I would have felt the same but being so overheated by the time we got there it felt SO good and refreshing to this poor hot swollen feet prego lady I can't not explain.
When we were done there we headed to a small hamburger place we like to stop on the way home. Little Man was SO tired that he didn't make it.
I thought he would wake up but as you can see in this super awesome picture he slept straight through eating and stayed asleep up until 15 minutes before arriving home. (Just an FYI to all of you prego "lets pretend were eating" pictures are SO NOT HOT!)
And while we are showing Not so becoming pictures of me lets just throw this one in there. I have been meaning to get another Belly shot but honestly just not on the high list right now so today when I was rolling the garbage out Mikey stole the camera from his dad and got this amazingly nice picture of me. (This one is for you Mamu.)
Yes I'm HUGE, yes I feel GINORMOUS, yes I'm uncomfortable, Yes it all hurts, and yes that is my belly button sticking out. (Mikey constantly reminds me that my Belly button is sticking out and I really need to put it back in because it looks silly. Thank you Little Man for the information I will try to remember not to let it stick out. LOL)
Mikey was very clingy to his daddy since he knows he is leaving again for another business trip.
Since it was such a hot day and it is nearly impossible to find an alternative way to cool down Mikey asked to run in the sprinklers that I put out to water the lawn.
He LOVED getting soaked and was pretty mad when we turned them off.
1 comment:
Ok I really wish we lived closer! Sounds like E has been gone a lot these last couple months and so has Ryan! We could have had so much fun! :) You look GREAT! We are on the final countdown! YAY!
Post a Comment