Little man LOVES airplanes so we thought he may enjoy it but truth be told he was a little young for what the Museum offered.
I thought their depiction of Santa Claus was nice:
Initially he was very excited:
But he kept asking when he was going to fly the airplane.........So we tried having him sit in a few cockpits:
But when he realized he would not be flying them he got restless. We tried distracting him by showing him a Blue Angel jet:
Which he liked but ended up getting mad because we couldn't get in it. So we attempted to distract him with some old school planes.
Didn't work. So we tried taking him to the Moon!

He was curious but not completely enthralled so we finally gave in and let him fly:
Even though he wasn't as excited as we had hoped it was a fun family day. Something I hope we do a LOT more of!
2 comments:
he is so darling!!! It's funny how extremely different boy and girl interests are. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. Your tree and decorations look amazing! Impressive.
Hey I heard it was your little guy's birthday recently. I hope it was an awesome day for you guys.
Post a Comment