The month of November flew past (I think ever month flies past lately). We celebrated my Birthday. Nothing exciting we don't even have pictures hahaha!
We went to our first and hopefully now annual Pie night.

I made a Pear Custard Pie and
Pumpkin Cream pie. Both were divine and I recommend you try them for your next thanksgiving (or whenever you make pie next).
Now a confession. I LOVE popcorn. I can pop and eat an entire bowl by myself. I do use an air popper and I don't pour butter on it so I justify my indulging by saying I'm getting my fiber. The problem is I have convereted Mikey to the love of Popcorn. This Picture is not clear but I just had to show you how happy this kid if he even sees me opening the cupboard we keep our air popper in.

To say the least with my love for it and the excitement that comes from my sweet boys face when we make it, we eat a TON of popcorn at our house.

We received our first big snow fall (that stuck). I honestly do not care for snow. I don't enjoy being cold. And if you have ever been to the NW during snow you know that even though they get very little snow they DO NOTHING to maintain the roads and due to the melting and then freezing everything becomes pure ice. So you either risk crashing or you are stuck in your house until it melts. So I feel very trapped when it snows. But I don't want to waste Mikey's childhood so of course I braved the bitter nasty cold long enough for him to go out and explore the crazy stuff. And funny enough he LOVED it!

Oh and thanks for the tissues Uncle Teo (he is holding the box).
Funny enough I didn't take any pictures of our Thanksgiving. I guess I was to excited about all the yummy food and then too full to care. hahaha I did take one picture: Evan smoked a turkey this year (we had 3 turkeys totally YAY!) If you know anything about or have ever smoked meat before you know that is it very Smelly (I think it stinks but to each their own) So you can only guess how happy I was to come down to find my husband getting his smokey smelling coals going via my blow dryer. Some of you may say "what is the harm in that?"

Well there is no harm if you enjoy smelling like one big smokey campfire every time you blow dry your hair. Lets just say I was not the happiest wife and my hair looked less then great because I wasn't about to smell like a smoke stack (so maybe not taking any other pictures was subliminally on purpose LOL!)
"Aunt Julie" Paid us another visit, and yes gave Mikey another airplane, and while she was here we had her take some pictures of our family for the holidays. Big thank you Julie! Here are some of the fun and funny pics:)




No comments:
Post a Comment