Sunday, December 5, 2010

Better out than in....

Mikey and I LOVE to be outside (I think I have told you this a million times). And even though the cold weather makes me want to act like a bear and hibernate if the sun is nice enough to grace us then I do make the effort to brave the bitter cold and got outside for fresh air and much needed sunshine. And generally while we are out I take a gazillion pictures of Mikey because I think nature brings out the best in everyone! (FYI I put these as a Slide in case you would rather not look at a plethora of Mikey Pics.)



Santa and the Firetruck made rounds around our neighborhood collecting for the food bank. Mikey was less than impressed with the man in red. But he was in utter happiness-amazement at the sight of a decorated Firetruck. Yep we couldn't even get him to look for the picture.

No comments: