Sunday, October 24, 2010

18 Months

Mikey Turned 18 Months old on July 9 (I know I'm VERY behind so forgive forget and for the 30 billionth time I swear I will try to do better.)
His Stats were:
Weight 24 lbs
Height: 32 1/2 in
Head: 19 1/4 inches
I think his favorite part of the doctor visit was getting a sucker at the end. This is his first sucker he has ever had.
I of course made him eat it outside because I knew it would be a terrible mess but it was so much fun to watch him enjoy.

He actually took the sucker eating very seriously.

He did not want me to get to near to him and his sucker.
And yes his hands got very sticky so there is grass stuck to his hands while he ate. It drove me nuts but this was a moment I decided just to let him enjoy and then scrub him down when he was all done.

No comments: