So Sorry for my delay in posting. I would love a comment to know you are still looking and reading, if you are. Mikey is growing up so fast! Every day he learns something new and becomes more shall we say adventurous? He keeps me on my toes to say the least.

He took his first trip to Pikes Market Place (Downtown Seattle) when we had some friends come to visit. He Loved everything other than the "Monk fish".

He also LOVE LOVED LOVED all the attention he received from our guests.

He always wants to do what I'm doing, but I was tired of him banging my walls with the long handles on things so I made the swiffer short just for him. Don't worry I don't really make him clean although it is tempting.

And we realized that although his hair in front is not long he was in need of a haircut because the back of his hair was growing rapidly. (Excuse his red eyes he was crying before the picture, wouldn't you if you hair looked like that?)

Last but not least we received an awesome box in the mail with 10 pairs of sunglasses in it, from an awesome Uncle/Brother. Obviously Mikey and I are very easily entertained.
3 comments:
LOVE the swiffer!!
And the one sock!
I want your hat! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment