Sunday, November 22, 2009

Witches night!


Sorry this is out of order! I forgot to post about this year's Witches night! One of the first friends I made up here holds an annual witches night. It is just for the ladies and the only requirement is that you must at least wear a witches hat but full dress is recommended. Last year I was hugely prego and so I didn't get into it as much. But this year I was determined to enjoy! We went out to eat as witches (yes we got a TON of stares and people even coming to our booth see "the Witches", the hostest couldn't help but give me a weird look when my sister and I arrived and asked if the other witches were there yet). After dinner we all thought the plan was to head back to my friends home for games but she surprised us with a picture scavenger hunt!
WHAT A BLAST! Talk about hilarious. We did things we haven't done since HS. And the funniest part is I think the people we had help us either one thought we were nuts or two thought we were in HS. (Little did they know that we were all a bunch of MOMS! hahaha) I highly recommend every girl to start this tradition with her local friends. We did it on a week night so you do have to sacrifice some sleep but you will laugh so hard it is SO worth it! Our team is the pic of 4 above.

Some of the things we had to do were: Get a picture with a Gas Station Attendant. (This guy took off his Official 7-11 sweater and posed and then asked for a copy! hehehe)











Find the number 13.










Find a Jack-o-lantern.







Find something gross (we thought gross food would work.)



Get a picture with another witch (that wasn't with the party.) these two guys were great sports!

1 comment:

Andrea :) said...

What a fun tradition! Love it! :)